Users have the ability to register a new D11 Gaming account. Each account is associated with the users' email. Users must choose a unique username. The username must be at least four characters long and be less than 30 characters in length. The username can consist of letters, numbers, and underscores.
Alternatively, users can register with Facebook, Google, or Twitch should they have an account with any of those services just by clicking the Login with Facebook, Google, or Twitch buttons.
To register an account:
1. Navigate to the portal by opening your browser and entering https://hub.d11.gg/
into the address bar.
2. Click on the "Register" button in the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your desired username, email, and password you wish to associate with the account. Finally, confirm your password by entering a matching password.
4. Read the Terms and Conditions.
5. If you are over 13 years old, check the box if you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
6. Click on the "Create Account" button.
7. A Verify Your Account box will appear and a verification email will be sent to your email address.
8. Once you click on the "Activate Account" button within the email, an Account Verified window will load. Click 'Continue" to proceed.